[horde] Display the login name

support_mail support_mail at adi.gotdns.com
Tue Jan 25 01:53:28 PST 2005

>  How can i display the account name of the curent user in the up
> toolbar ,to know all the time which whose account i m connected (Case
> of most one account to use ,for exemple  : admin)

> $identity->getValue('fullname');

> Jan.

I'm very newbie in PHP and i try to put "echo '<a class="light" href="' . "
". '" target="_parent">' . _($identity->getValue('fullname')) .
'</a></div>';" in many differents files of "horde" and the name display
corectly all the time but when i try to go to the option page i have a error
message about a non object called function.
So my syntax is it correct ? and where i put this code or another one,
please .
Thx