[horde] Creating users with horde

Cristian Livadaru drac3+ho at vampirenet.ro
Tue Jan 25 02:03:25 PST 2005

> Zitat von Cristian Livadaru <drac3+ho at vampirenet.ro>:
>
>> But I have a litle problem, how does horde get the users ? since I have some
>> users on the system but Horde just shows me one user.
>> If I add a user the user is being created with cyrus, but alas I have no
>> password for that user.
>> I user horde with cyrus, and cyrus authenticates with sasldb.
>
> You can't add users through Cyrus, you can only create mailboxes. See the
> mailing list archives for a recent thread about this.

I searched the mailinglist before posting but alas I didn't find anything.
Could anybody give me a hint what to search for, or a link to the thread ?
I didn't mean to create systemusers thrugh cyrus, in deed a bit
confusing what I
wrote. I mean the mailbox for the new user is being created, but how can I set
the sasl password for the user ?
and why don't I see all mailboxes when I list the users ?

Cris