[horde] Display the login name

support_mail support_mail at adi.gotdns.com
Tue Jan 25 06:35:39 PST 2005

>> How can i display the account name of the curent user in the up
>> toolbar ,to know all the time which whose account i m connected (Case
>> of most one account to use ,for exemple : admin)
>
>> $identity->getValue('fullname');
>
>> Jan.
>
> I'm very newbie in PHP and i try to put "echo '<a class="light"
> href="' . " ". '" target="_parent">' .
> _($identity->getValue('fullname')) . '</a></div>';" in many differents
> files of "horde" and the name display corectly all the time but when i
> try to go to the option page i have a error message about a non object
> called function. So my syntax is it correct ? and where i put this
> code or another one, please .
> Because the templates of the Options page are not executed in the global
scope. Use $GLOBALS['identity']->getValue('fullname') there instead.
>Jan.
> --
I become to think i 'm very silly (LOL)
In the file /horde/imp/config/menu.php i put at the end : echo
$GLOBALS['identity']->getValue('fullname');

When i open horde/imp whith my brother the name is display fine ,but when i
clic on the option icône i have a blue page whith :
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/config/menu.php on line 57