[horde] Re: Kolab2-beta2 <- Horde -> Kronolith/Turba/Mnemo/Nag = weird

yoogie at schurkennetz.de yoogie at schurkennetz.de
Wed Jan 26 06:38:34 PST 2005

Excellent, it works. Thank you very much.

But there is one problem left. I can't add contacts to turba because of the
following error:  "Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/horde/lib/Horde/Kolab.php on line 530"

Maybe you or somebody else has an idea how to solve this.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Manuel

Jan Schneider schrieb:

> Zitat von yoogie at schurkennetz.de:
>
>> There is no default calendar. When I try to create one ("My Calendars" ->
>> "
" -> "Create") I recieve a bunch of messages that everything was fine,
>> created and synchronized and I can find the folder under my INBOX, but
>> after
>> a reload of the page, the drop-down of "My Calendars" is empty. I can't
>> choose any calendar
 I have the same problem with the other horde apps