[horde] Creating users with horde

Cristian Livadaru drac3+ho at vampirenet.ro
Wed Jan 26 14:04:31 PST 2005

me again, I tried to check the source to see what hapens and how horde
lists the
users, but I don't understand everything.
If I am right then the routine for listing users should be in
/lib/Horde/Auth/cyrus.php

but what does this actualy do?

     function listUsers()
     {
         return $this->_backend->listUsers();
     }

this can't be all ...

and the next is that the list capabiliti was false so I changed it to true:
     var $capabilities = array('add'           => true,
                               'update'        => true,
                               'resetpassword' => false,
                               'remove'        => true,
                               'list'          => true,
                               'groups'        => false,
                               'transparent'   => false);

but with no result.
I still don't understand where it gets the one user that I see.