[horde] Bug found and fixed

sani at loyolajesuit.org sani at loyolajesuit.org
Wed Jan 26 23:46:09 PST 2005

I applied the patch suggested by Johan Fredriksson. Although it appears
to solve
the problem, I have noticed a time delay when diplaying a message. What I'm
trying to say is that IMP now takes a bit longer to display a message
each time
you click on a message. I guess it is doing "a resort of the entire
mailbox" as
Michael Sulsarz has just pointed out.

However, I agree that this problem/bug does exist in IMP. I have been watching
this thread hoping someone would come up with a better solution. I wonder what
Jan thinks about all this?

--Sani.