[horde] configuration of horde reads wrong values

Alexander Maier Alexander.S.Maier at gmx.de
Mon Jan 31 05:11:31 PST 2005

Hi,

i found out that - at least with my two installations - reads the wrong value
from the $conf['mailer']['params']['auth'] in the conf.php of horde/config.

Especially it displays "No authentification" if the value is true which means
best authentification as far as I know. So if I set to best authentification
next time i change some configuration this will be written back with "no
authentification" if i do not remember to set this.

using HEAD.

Greets, Alex.