[horde] Authentication horde -imp

Marco Maiani m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it
Tue Feb 1 08:56:38 PST 2005

I'm installing horde3 and imp4 and I have a question about Horde
Authentication.

On /horde/conf/conf.php I put myself and 2 colleagues like
Administrators of Horde and everything worked right. After, I changed
the /horde/conf/conf.php file to let imp to authenticate users instead
of Horde to avoid to log twice. Now imp makes the authentication but it
doesn't recognize myself (and others colleagues) like Administrators and
we can't see the Administration menu'.

What I need to do to have imp authentication and to be recognized like
Administrator?

Thanks

Marco