Fwd: Re: [horde] Blank page on Horde

Sergey Dushenkov dusha at mcl.ru
Wed Feb 2 07:09:11 PST 2005

Yep, the problem appears on some IE machines only.
Opera and Firefox work pretty fine from the same machines.
I guess that this is a time for developers to investigate this issue since
it's pretty annoying, especially for locked-down users who cannot install
any software on their client machines (due to the account restrictions /
lack of Admin rights)...

Sergey