[horde] I would pay who solve this problem!

Thiago Vinhas de Moraes thiago.vinhas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 11:32:04 PST 2005

If someone can get this crap working, I pay $100.00.

I'm working on this all day long, and all I get are blank screens....
now even the fucking test page returns me a blank page... before, it
was full of green yes, what means everything is installed.

I can't even get a log..... no /tmp/horde.log... everything about logs
is enabled....
conf.xml is untouched.... but I saw that logs are enabled by default....

Why the hell I get a blank page, instead of a error page?

Regards,
Thiago Vinhas