[horde] install problem

toto antoine.junod at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 03:08:00 PST 2005

Hello, world!

I'm trying to install horde 3.0.2 without success on a gentoo box.
The test.php file say that all is fine. I've searched in the faq and in the
archive of the different ml. I've found some people that have the same problem
as me but there is no solution.

Here is what i'm doing:
The first time i load the url http://mysite.domain.com/horde/ and then click on
administration and then setup, i've got the status " No version found in your
configuration. Regenerate configuration." for the application "Horde (horde)".
I then click on "Horde (horde)" and go through all the tabs to configure
everything very carefully. When i think it's ok i click on "Generate Horde
Configuration". The new page says "There was an error in the configuration form.
Perhaps you left out a required field." and under that, "This form has already
been processed."
I've checked every parameters 4 or 5 times. I've deleted the horde directory
about 6 times and reinstalled all with the gentoo packages system OR whith
sources. Everytime the same result. I'll become crasy soon, sure.

I would be very happy if someone could help me

Thanks

toto