[horde] Horde-Portal

Matthias Mahrholz Matthias.Mahrholz at URZ.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Tue Feb 8 04:15:26 PST 2005

Hi,

thanks for the tips.

>> - Weather Forecast (weather.com)
>>
>>         Notice: Undefined index: temperatureHigh in
>>         /home/horde-3.0.2/lib/Block/weatherdotcom.php on line 251
>>
>>         display: Boston
>>
>>   How can I eliminate the notic?
>
> Upgrade Services_Weather

I have change in horde/lib/Block/weatherdotcom.php:

- $html .= '<span style="color:red">' . round($day['temperatureHigh']) .
+ $html .= '<span style="color:red">' . round($day['tempertureHigh']) .
.
Now is it o.k.

>>   How can I change the city?
>
> In your portal layout.

That is o.k.

>>   I have myself registered with weather.com, Id and License-Key
>>   registered in Horde configuration
>>
>> - Current Weather
>>
>>         display:  No location is set.
>>
>>   How can I mean city to register?
>
> See above.

Here one cannot register the city. The field for registering
the city is missing under "Block setting".

>> - Sunrise/Sunset
>>
>>         display: London Weather Centre
>>
>>   How can I register my city here?
>
> See above.