[horde] Re: No sidebar as Administrator

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Feb 8 10:43:57 PST 2005

Zitat von Daniel Aurich <aurich at c-macs.de>:

> Hallo Jan,
>
> what do you mean with broken gettext ? I use the original php4 from the Suse
> 9.2 Distr. .

What you see in the JavaScript is no CVS information, but the header of
the translation file. No idea how that gets there. The translations
even have been compiled on SuSE 9.2

> Restarting the webserver didn't help. I have this error only if I logon as
> Admin, as normal user everything is fine.
>
> Maybe some other ideas ?

Try recompiling the translation and restarting the webserver again after that:

./po/translation.php make -l de_DE -n

You probably need to install some PEAR packages to make this tool work.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/