[horde] Horde v2->v3 migration

James Robinson james.robinson at netregistry.com.au
Tue Feb 8 15:24:48 PST 2005

Hello List,

I am in the process of migrating between an existing Horde2 installation
to the new Horde3 framework. Our service caters for over 50K users so
understandably the process is not entirely simple.

Are there any tools available for a data migration between H2->H3. I
have failed to turn up anything on the site resources.

We use Imp, Kronolith,  Mnemo, Nag and Turba.

--
James Robinson
Systems Administrator

Your Total Internet Business Services Provider
Trusted by 10,000s of Oz Businesses Since 1997