[horde] scripterror 500 in menuframe

Rüdiger Stark mail at stark-online.info
Wed Feb 9 07:50:24 PST 2005

Hi,

 i have a question concerning user and login management. I installed horde3 and
imp. Both works just fine as long a i use automatical login, but when i change
to authentication via imp, i get a scripterror 500 in the menu frame (only). My
question is where horde takes the data for building the menue tree. Does it
check the database (i'm using mysql) and do i have to enter a user/pass in the
horde_users in order to log in with imp? (This wasn't the case for the older
horde version). But even with the user added to horde_users, I still get the
same error.
The thing is, that no php-errors are logged (i turned all error settings to
_notice), so i don't know where to start searching.

Thanks in advance to many nice ideas about my problem, and maybe a little
background about the difference between horde and imp-login.

Rüdiger