[horde] Blank page - part 4

Larry Honig l at hdex.com
Fri Feb 11 12:24:21 PST 2005

Yet another artifact. Sometimes when I refresh my mailbox, I get a blank screen
(really, a blank frame- I have "always display Horde frameset" set true). I can
reload it by clicking "Mail" (or by manually refreshing the blank frame) but
Firefox repeatably gives the following error in the Javascript console.

Any ideas on why this blank page happens intermittently but frequently? I've
upgraded to Horde 3.0.3 and Kronolith 2.0.2 (the newest releases) this morning.
No change in the blank page problem.

Error: setKeybinding is not defined
Source File:
https://my.webmailhordeserver.com/imp/mailbox.php?Horde=8667cbf806ce7a482851320ca0e5e33f&mailbox=INBOX