[horde] Blank page bug solved

Giacomo Di Ciocco admin at nectarine.info
Fri Feb 11 23:22:22 PST 2005

Hi everyone,
installing Horde 3 I was having a weird problem, when finished the
configuration from the web interface i was getting only a blank page
when accessing horde's index.php. I looked on the web to see if someone
find a solution but i found nothing, so after some playing with dbg i
discovered that the problem was in conf.php (called by an include from
lib/Horde/Registry.php:761); the web interface which creates horde's
conf.php doesnt put the '' in $conf['log']['name'] string.

i.e:

$conf['log']['name'] = /var/log/horde.log;

instead of:

$conf['log']['name'] = '/var/log/horde.log';

This is a simple and maybe stupid problem, but i hope this will save
someone else from wasting time.

Regards,
Giacomo Di Ciocco.

--
Giacomo "Deffie" Di Ciocco
Nectarine Administrator

Up to 200mb per outgoing message.
All free, is your current email having this functionalities ?
Check http://www.nectarine.info for registration and more info.

This message is added automatically, for any information or support
contact: support at nectarine.info