[horde] Problem with Message Preview Feature in IMP4.0

Hussamuddin Nasir nasir at netlab.uky.edu
Mon Feb 14 07:07:59 PST 2005

Hi,
    I have Horde 3.0, imp 4.0 installed from CVS. These are are
installed on a Debian Linux machine and my mail server runs of a solaris
machine and horde/imp connect to the mail server using imap.

            My problem is that the message preview feature in IMP does
not work when i view emails online. Is it because i have the imap sever
running on a different machine from the one that has horde installed.

Please advise.. Any kind of info would be helpful.