[horde] Re: horde 3.0.2 save preferences

nizar nizar at srcget.com
Mon Feb 14 12:45:37 PST 2005

--=-Q4DNUaY0GO7SpRRye6ZC

On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 10:03 +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von nizar <nizar at srcget.com>:
>=20
> > Now I just need to make horde 3.0.3 read the old preferences.
> >
> > To make horde 3.0.2/3 read the turba_objects(bookmarks) table I had to
> > update the table and replace every user at mydomain.dom in the owner_id
> > column to user.
> >
> > I'm still not finding what to change in the horde_prefs(I guess) table
> > to make it readable by 3.0.3.
>=20
> No change in the table. You configured to use realms in your old Horde=20
> (actually IMP) version, but not in your new one.

I do have realms in the new configuration!

>=20
> Jan.
>=20
> --=20
> http://horde.org/consulting/
--=20
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples
then you and I will still each have one apple.
But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas,
then each of us will have two ideas. George Bernard Shaw.

When I was little, I went into a pet shop and they asked how big I'd get.
                -- Rodney Dangerfield

110 105 122 97 114 32 97 98 101 100
gnupg public key: http://www.srcget.com/pubgnupg.gpg
nizar at srcget.com