[horde] Add to address book

nizar nizar at srcget.com
Mon Feb 14 12:55:09 PST 2005

--=-7BGgwerrNCFYZE2fYWEj

Hi,

I have horde 3.0.3, imp 4.0.2 and turba 2.0 installed, near all messages
appears the 'Personal' icon and I don't have any option to add addresses
from mailboxes to the address book!=20
How can it be 'fixed'?

TIA

--=20
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples
then you and I will still each have one apple.
But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas,
then each of us will have two ideas. George Bernard Shaw.

I've had a perfectly wonderful evening.  But this wasn't it.
                -- Groucho Marx

110 105 122 97 114 32 97 98 101 100
gnupg public key: http://www.srcget.com/pubgnupg.gpg
nizar at srcget.com