[horde] Setting Permissions

Chris Collins z0cool at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 15:13:29 PST 2005

Hello

I am new to Horde and I liking it so far but I am running into two problems.
When i try to setup permission for any user I get the following error.

Warning: urlencode() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in
/usr/local/www/horde/lib/Horde/Util.php on line 189

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/local/www/horde/lib/Horde/Util.php:189) in
/usr/local/www/horde/admin/perms/edit.php on line 220

What is happening here? :)

Secondly any thing I do to update a user (enter email address, change
password or name) does not seem to take.

Maybe my two problems are related?

I noticed when I create the sql database using create.mysql.sql it
does not seem to create the user horde as outlined in the README.

I running FreeBSD 5.2 using Horde version 3.0.3 with php4 and apache13.

Any info or help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Chris