[horde] xml

nizar nizar at srcget.com
Sun Feb 20 11:34:21 PST 2005

--=-je7HVRVNbQJldWXQLhjO

Hello All,

I'm trying to install horde 3.0.2 on redhat9.
I've upgraded apache to 2.0.53 and trying to compile php 4.3.10 with dom
and xml, but php  requires at least libxml 2.4.14.
I have libxml-1.8.17-8 and libxml2-2.6.16-1.1 installed.

It's not exactly related to this list, but i wondered if someone knows
how to solve this?

thanks.

--=20
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples
then you and I will still each have one apple.
But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas,
then each of us will have two ideas. George Bernard Shaw.

If you've done six impossible things before breakfast, why not round it
off with dinner at Milliway's, the restaurant at the end of the universe?
                -- Douglas Adams, "The Restaurant at the End of the Univers=
e"

110 105 122 97 114 32 97 98 101 100
gnupg public key: http://www.srcget.com/pubgnupg.gpg
nizar at srcget.com