[horde] personal options won't stick

James Colannino james at colannino.org
Mon Feb 21 01:51:48 PST 2005

Hey everyone.  I have a quick question.  I've checked file permissions,
and so far, everything looks good.  Directories are owned by apache and
are chmodded 755, and files are owned by apache and chmodded 644.  I
find though that with all users, Administrator as well as the others, I
can't change any personal options.  Administrator can perform
configuration tasks, but anytime I try and set personal options (for
example, editing my identity), while horde says that it successfully
updated the options, when I go back, they aren't there anymore.  Any
ideas?  So far it looks like the permissions are sound.  I checked the
FAQ but couldn't find anything.  Thanks very much in advance.

James

--
My blog: http://www.crazydrclaw.com/
My homepage: http://james.colannino.org/

"There are no uninteresting things; only uninterested people." --G.K. Chesterton