[horde] Re: personal options won't stick

James Colannino james at colannino.org
Mon Feb 21 02:46:57 PST 2005

James Colannino wrote:

>Maciek Borowka wrote:
>

>>On Monday 21 of February 2005 10:51, James Colannino wrote:
>>

>>>Any
>>>ideas?  So far it looks like the permissions are sound.
>>>

>>You need to add a table to the database and set up the preference backend
>>using the administration interface. No permissions are involved, it's all
>>SQL.
>>

>Thanks for the reply.  I followed the sql installation file and ran the
>create.mysql.sql sql script, so that should be in place.  I looked
>around in the administration interface but didn't see anything relating
>to the preference backend.  The database is configured via the horde
>configuration frontend.  Hope I'm not missing something really stupid
>here :-P

Apparently I need some sleep :)  I found the configuration option for
the preferences system and changed it to SQL, and also reconfigured my
database settings and now all is good.  Sorry for the noise.

James

--
My blog: http://www.crazydrclaw.com/
My homepage: http://james.colannino.org/

"There are no uninteresting things; only uninterested people." --G.K. Chesterton