[horde] Re: Horde_Form_Type_enum

Christopher Troup mini at zaphod.homeunix.com
Mon Feb 21 12:34:03 PST 2005

No go :-(
with:
foreach ($comments as $comment) {
	$com[$comment->getId()] = $comment->getTitle();
}
$form->addVariable('Edit Which Comment','com','enum',false,false,'',$com);

I'm getting the following errors:
Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should
be an array in /usr/local/lib/php/Horde/Form.php on line 230
and
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/usr/local/lib/php/Horde/UI/VarRenderer/html.php on line 1182

I've been going through other horde application code to see if I can
find any hints there, but so far no luck. Does anyone have a solution or
a suggestion at a php file that might have the solution in it?

Thanks