[horde] Changing default options

James Colannino james at colannino.org
Mon Feb 21 13:01:33 PST 2005

Hey everyone.  I'm trying to custom tailor my horde setup for my server
and would like to set certain options for mail, etc. as the defaults
instead of what's already there.  That way, each one of my users won't
have to change their preferences individually.  I poked around the
horde_prefs table a bit on MySQL, but only found entries for my users
and no global defaults.  I also checked out config/prefs.php, but that
didn't seem to have what I was looking for either.  Is there a way for
me to do this?  For example, I'd like to set the default mail view as
threaded, change the width of the left frame, etc.  Thanks very much in
advance.

James

--
My blog: http://www.crazydrclaw.com/
My homepage: http://james.colannino.org/

"There are no uninteresting things; only uninterested people." --G.K. Chesterton