[horde] sql implementation of the cyrus imap server

Darryl Engle engled at trillion21.com
Wed Feb 23 07:40:33 PST 2005

I am trying to get sql/cyrus-imapd authentication to work but I'm having
a little trouble. I have successfully got sql auth working as well as
having IMP authorize via cyrus-imapd, both worked fine but I would like
to add the additional features of the "sql implementation of the cyrus
imap server".

When trying it I get in the horde.log...

Feb 22 17:52:47 HORDE [emergency] [horde] Can't connect to IMAP server:
Can't open mailbox localhost:993: no such mailbox [on line 312 of
"/var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde/Auth/cyrsql.php"]

This is coming from the where you are supposed to put in "The full IMAP
DSN (i.e. {localhost:993/imaps/ssl/novalidate-cert}), I can't find any
information as to what is supposed to go here. Are there any docs out
there on this that me and google hasn't found yet?

Thanks,
Darryl