[horde] Re: file launching

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Feb 25 15:01:24 PST 2005

Quoting Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:

> OK - trean
>
> don't know why I didn't think of it earlier...but sharing 'bookmarks' is
> on 'TODO' list and my guess is that it is not a top priority. If that's
> the case, it's probably possible to draw from the code in say nag, and
> graft it into trean in order to obtain sharing of bookmarks - but
> probably a real tough thing for me to do and I would probably try it if
> no one is working on that.

I don't know of anyone working on it. An implementation was submitted a
while ago, but it did things very oddly and wasn't clean enough to go
in to CVS. It *should* basically mirror Nag/Mnemo/Kronolith in how they
handle shares, so you should be able to follow them for examples.

Would definitely be a good thing to have...

-chuck

Quincy Adams