[horde] External Login Page

cron at odi.com.br cron at odi.com.br
Mon Feb 28 10:55:46 PST 2005

   Hello,

I am using horde 3.0  and trying to create a external login page in my company website.

on domain I have the page index.htm

<form name="horde_login" method="post" action="http://anmotherdomain/webmail/login.php">
<input type="hidden" name="url" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="ie_version" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="new_lang" value="pt_BR">
<input name="horde_user" type="text" class="inputLogin" id="horde_user" size="30">
<input name="horde_pass" type="password" class="inputLogin" id="horde_pass" size="30">
</form>

Horde lives at anotherdomain. When using IE I always get a blank page from horde no matter if success or wrong login, when using firefox if fail I get I blank page if success I normal operations proceeds.

I don't have any clue is this is correct and if it is possible. Any point on how to accomplish will be great.

Tks
Angelo