[horde] IMP 4.0.2 integration

Przemyslaw Nogaj pn at tey.pl
Tue Mar 1 02:47:55 PST 2005

Hello,

some time ago we developed administration tool for support our work that
uses IMP 2.6 as a mail client. Currently we are working on new version
of this tool, and we want to upgrade IMP to version 4.0.2 and Horde to
version 3.0.3, but... there is a problem with auto-login. Our
application make use of our own framework, so integration is not the
best world for this...

Our system logins into horde users when they are login into our tool:
- setup all $_POST variables required during login process,
- include imp/redirect.php,
- horde authorization is set to:
     $conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';
     $conf['auth']['params']['app']  = 'imp';

In maillog I can see that IMP do his job (authorization), all session
data and cookies are created, and mainpage of our tool is loaded. But
when I try to go to e.g. inbox by url:

https://ouraplication.pl/horde/imp/mailbox?no_newmail_popup=1&mailbox=INBOX

the login form appears... This same thing occures with no-ssl
connection. I can't find a reason for this behavior. I try to goolge on
this problem, but every solutions and examples I found describes older
versions of IMP.

It's important that IMP run standalone (I mean as a Horde application)
works fine, sends and revices mails...

Any sugestions? I can't resolve this problem...

Platform: Fedora3/Apache2.0/PHP4.3.6/

Thans for every help, suggestions, maybe some example solutions...

Best regards
Przemyslaw Nogaj