[horde] moveing horde or installin horde on a new host service

curtis m carlson cmcarlson at cmcarlson.com
Thu Mar 3 16:31:38 PST 2005

New to the list.

I am useing Horde and it's e-mail through my current web host.  I am needing to
change the host service and I will be changeing the host service to a company
that does not support horde.

I have become familiar with horde and like it alot, and would like to have it
also with my new host service.  Besides, I do not wnat to loose all my saved
emails, adress and such.  the new host supports php.

I tried reading through the FAQ and have not found how I can migrate the horde
program/platform to the new host.  Any help on this matter would be of great
help.

Thank you.

curtis

--
curtis m carlson
www.blog.cmcarlson.com

"No crime is greater than the repression of man's nature either by oneself or
by someone else."  - Mao -

"sucess very often consists in a final persistence" --Chinese saying

"man can be destroyed but cannot be defeated" --Hemingway

"Try to learn something about everything and everything about something".
           Thomas Henry Huxley (1825-1895); English zoologist.