[horde] Horde doesn't save preferences...

Marco Maiani m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it
Mon Mar 7 00:23:00 PST 2005

Hi,

I installed Horde3 and Imp4 on a Debian using Postgres as database. I
followed all the docs and manuals and Imp works fine.

When I go to the option section to modify my preferences horde say "Your
options have been updated" but it doesn't save anything to the database
(table "horde_prefs" is empty).  If I log out and then I made the login,
horde doesn't find what I saved and it say me also "Last access: never".

I saw also if there was an error on the /tmp/horde.log but there is only
the message about the succesfull login and there aren't any messages
about the things I changed on my prefs and nothing about the database.

The Horde setup configuration (conf.php) seems ok...

I hope that somebody can help me.

Thanks in advance

Marco