[horde] Re: Horde doesn't save preferences...

Marco Maiani m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it
Mon Mar 7 04:59:59 PST 2005

Vilius Šumskas ha scritto:
> Marco Maiani <m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it> rašė:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I installed Horde3 and Imp4 on a Debian using Postgres as database. I
>>followed all the docs and manuals and Imp works fine.
>>
>>When I go to the option section to modify my preferences horde say "Your
>>options have been updated" but it doesn't save anything to the database
>>(table "horde_prefs" is empty).  If I log out and then I made the login,
>>horde doesn't find what I saved and it say me also "Last access: never".
>>
>>I saw also if there was an error on the /tmp/horde.log but there is only
>>the message about the succesfull login and there aren't any messages
>>about the things I changed on my prefs and nothing about the database.
>>
>>The Horde setup configuration (conf.php) seems ok...
>>
>>I hope that somebody can help me.
>

> Search horde and dev lists please. This issue was discussed numerious times.

I searched on the horde and dev lists and I tried to apply what was
written on some messages but I can't to fix my problems. My conf.php
seems ok and I also upgraded pear with "pear upgrade DB" but I can't
save preferences.

I have a Debian with  php4 4.3.10-2, php4-pear 4.3.10-2 (with DB-1.7.3
upgraded today) and postgresql 7.4.6-6.

Can somebody help me again ?

Thanks

Marco