[horde] Re: Menu background

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Mar 7 11:47:35 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 19:15 +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Easy <lists at digital.ktu.lt>:
>
> > One small question: How to change menu's appearance? Exactly how to make
> > background's height bigger, as for the moment word "Log Out" is already lower
> > thant the background.
> > Small picture(sorry for 628 bytes) attached to illustrate the problem.
>
> The height is rendered automatically by your browser. The last item
> overlapping the menu border is a bug in your browser.
----
Indeed - I see this behavior in IE 5.1.7 on Mac OS 9

I definitely attribute this to the browser flaws.

It's cosmetic

For some reason, this browser will not 'expand' mail directory in
sidebar though the other sidebar items will expand when clicking the '+'
or the appropriate item (Options - Organizing). From the same computer,
Netscape 7.02 will expand the mail directory item in the side bar.

Of course, Mac OS 9 and the IE 5.1.7 / Netscape 7.02 all seem to be end
of line so patching is probably as low a priority as it could be.

Craig