[horde] CVS problem in horde?

LALOT Dominique lalot at univ-aix.fr
Thu Mar 10 07:12:15 PST 2005

Hello,

I've done: cvs co -r FRAMEWORK_3 horde
I would like to know why I don't get the whole tree?.
In horde/lib, the Horde directory is not there!.

Should I get the tar.gz, then apply cvs co update
I  seldom used cvs, but if I remember, it wasn't necessary to do that in
another product.
Under imp, it appears that a find . -name '*.php'| wc -l gives the same
number of files, not under horde.

Did I miss something?

etumel:/var/www/HORDECVS/test# find horde-3.0.3 -name '*.php' | wc -l
(tar.gz)
    436
etumel:/var/www/HORDECVS/test# find horde -name '*.php' | wc -l (cvs co
-r FRAMEWORK_3 horde)
     92

Sure, it's not working very well..

Thanks

Dom

--
Dominique LALOT
Ingénieur Système Réseau CISCAM Pole Réseau