[horde] Re: no domain for login

Martin Friedrich mfriedrich at palmetto-it.com
Fri Mar 11 06:24:34 PST 2005

You are right. The problem that I am having is that there are no real
IMAP user accounts on my system. They are all virtual and live in a
mysql database. That means that they have to authenticate with their
e-mail address.
I will persue Jan's suggestion with the vinfo hook and will post to the
list if successful. If that doesn't work I will try to add a field
"alias" to the database table and modify the authentication mechanism
for postfix/sql/courier.