[horde] vdomain login hook

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at premper.com
Fri Mar 11 07:13:23 PST 2005

 Holla and hy;

 I'm new to this mailing-list but not to the concept. :)
 So I'v read the mail about the alias for the login - isn't
that an issue for the imp-list btw. - and programmed a
solution for the Confixx case (by accessing the confixx-
database directly, the horde database has to be on the
same mysql-server with the rights to read that table).

 Now I want to share the knowledge, so I ask if there is
a login-remapping code-database for all those different
types of remappings?

 Or post it here? It's not that much longer than this
actual mail.

 Bye
	Niels