[horde] Re: vdomain login hook

Martin Friedrich mfriedrich at palmetto-it.com
Fri Mar 11 08:05:36 PST 2005

I appreciate your help but after some research I am postitive that I won't need any changes on the database/imap mechanism. My answer lies in the vinfo hook; only problem is that I can't figure out how to make it work. Currently I use an ugly bypass in /imp/lib/Session.php (I add the domain name to $_SESSION['imp']['user']) while dealing with the hook and the proper solution. Quoting Niels Fröhling <niels.froehling at premper.com>: