[horde] There was an error in the configuration form. Perhaps you left out a required field.

Nmap Nmap at city.fi
Sun Mar 13 08:10:21 PST 2005

Hi

Horde installation keeps saying that "There was an error in the configuration form. Perhaps you left out a required field." all the time?? I'm positive that I have filled all required fields (I'v installed horde many times before) I'm trying to install the latest horde now.. what could be the problem? Does someone have same kind of problems?

Pekka