[horde] Re: Weather Problems

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Sun Mar 13 16:13:59 PST 2005

Quoting Curt LeCaptain <lecaptainc at infinitytechnology.com>:

> Services_Weather (Weatherdotcom.php:274): Server data wrong or not
> available.

You seem to have all of the prerequisites installed. There was an old post

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=horde&m=107547361511289&w=2

in which someone had to set 'allow_url_fopen = on' in php.ini, so you
might check that. Other than that, I'm at a loss. The only thing I can
suggest is to try adding var_dump calls in the pear module to see
what's coming back from the server (if anything).

hth,
Rick

--
Rick Emery