[horde] imp contacts.php

LALOT Dominique lalot at univ-aix.fr
Mon Mar 14 03:26:14 PST 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to understand the way imp uses turba (I'm speaking about
Horde3 last CVS)
turba is OK search by cn, sorting is OK on our ldap server?

If in compose I click on contacts, it calls my ldap sources with cn=*. I
would like to disable this feature.
More, on the first list with cn=*, this is sorted using alias
(givenname/firstname)
The call after, if I search on a name, the sort is OK.

Don't know where to search, I have just localsql and localldap as
sources in turba.
How can I say: Don't make an * search in ldap.. or select localsql first.

In imp/config/prefs.php, search_sources 'value' => 'localsql' did not work.

I was obliged to patch turba ldap driver in order to avoid search=* (can
be long even on a tuned ldap system) but anyway this is sorted by
givenname..

Any ideas?

Thanks

Dom

--
Dominique LALOT
Ingénieur Système Réseau CISCAM Pole Réseau