[horde] Re: Text under the icons

Marco Maiani m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it
Tue Mar 15 02:15:58 PST 2005

Jan Schneider ha scritto:
> Zitat von Marco Maiani <m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it>:
>

>>I have Horde3 with icons with text on the menus. On the left sidebars
>>the texts under icons are nearly all in italian (only few are in
>>English), instead on the horizontal menu at the beginning of the page
>>all the icons have english text and only applications icons added with
>>menu settings are in italian.
>

> Italian translations have been updated recently. Wait for the next
> application releases.
>
> Jan.

I have horde-3.0.2, kronolith-h3-2.0.2, imp-h3-4.0.1, mnemo-h3-2.0,
ingo-h3-1.0.1, nag-h3-2.0 and turba-h3-2.0. Is it possible to have the
translation files to to bind together with these application without
wait the next releases?  If it isn't possible to do it, may you write me
  where are the translation files so I can make my translations personally?

Thanks

Marco