[horde] Errors Within Horde Menu As Of This AM

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Thu Mar 17 04:54:11 PST 2005

Hello;

FYI - I've just performed a cvs update and I am now getting the following
errors within the horde menu.  All else looks fine.

-mike

Warning: factory(VFS/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /usr/local/lib/php/VFS.php on line 650

Warning: factory(): Failed opening 'VFS/.php' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Block:.')
in /usr/local/lib/php/VFS.php on line 650

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: checkcredentials() in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/gollem/lib/Auth/gollem.php on line 129