[horde] New To Horde

Patrick Forsythe Jr. fuse at toto.net
Thu Mar 17 09:50:48 PST 2005

I just installed horde 3.0.3 with Imp H3 4.0.2 With Apache 2.0.53 and mysql
4.1.10a. On a RHES v3 server. I installed everything from source and did
not sue any of the Red hat packages. The problem I am having is that I
can't et any of my preferences to save. I think it has to do with MySql and
horde not playing nicely with one another, but as this is my first mysql
install I am not sure where to look or go to get this resolved. Horde tells
me the pref are update/saved but when i go back in they are not there. I
would be grateful for any help.

Patrick