[horde] Re: login failure please help

RYAN vAN GINNEKEN luck at computerking.ca
Fri Mar 18 12:42:39 PST 2005

Jan Schneider wrote:

>Zitat von RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <luck at computerking.ca>:
>

>>I used the horde script to create the horde user then messed with the
>>horde users permissions until i could log in remotely using navicat and
>>added several test users through the navicat interface.
>>

>That doesn't answer my question.

I am still very new with mySQL or any database program for that matter
what do you need to know?  I added users by logging into navi cat and
pressing the add user button and fiddling with the permission setting
but nothing seems to work.  I would like to be able to add users through
the horde admin panel but when i  set the auth type to mySQL i cannot login.

Mabey you could help me by guiding me though the process of  adding a
user or 2 to the horde/mySQL database.