[horde] Horde configuration using Apache Alias

Devraj Mukherjee lugs at eternitytechnologies.com
Fri Mar 18 23:54:45 PST 2005

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Horde and works associated with it. We are in the process of
setting up an Internet hosting system which will be hosting more than
one domain sharing one IP address.

We also run mail hosts for our clients and for which we are choosing
Horde/IMP as our webmail system.

Since I want to share the Horde framework and the IMP installations over
many domains, I want to use the Alias directive to map my shared horde
installation amongst all my domains.

The horde installation on my system is available at
/usr/share/webapps/horde-3.0.3 and the Alias directive maps it to /horde
for everydomain.

However when I try and access the system via a web browser it chooses to
use the directory name horde-3.0.3 which I assume its figuring out using
the actual file location.

You can check it out at http://symphonous.com/horde/

Is there a way to get around this? Any pointers / directions are welcome.

BTW I think this project is awesome.

Kind regards,
Devraj

--
Devraj Mukherjee (devraj at eternitytechnologies.com)
Eternity Technologies Pty. Ltd. ACN 107 600 975