[horde] domxml : Unsupported node type

Toorop toorop at cyborgnation.org
Tue Mar 22 00:42:21 PST 2005

Hi ,

I have problem after intalling Horde 3.0

PHP : 4.3.10
DOM/XML                                        enabled
DOM/XML API Version                            20020815
libxml Version                                 1.8.14
HTML Support                                   enabled
XPath Support                                  enabled
XPointer Support                               enabled
DOM/XSLT                                       enabled
libxslt Version                                1.1.13
libxslt compiled against libxml Version        2.6.18
DOM/EXSLT                                      enabled
libexslt Version                               1.1.13

Just after install, when i go to /login.php -> config -> admin -> Horde
i've got this error :

Warning: domxml_open_file(): Unsupported node type: 0 in ...../horde/lib/Horde/Config.php on line 1026

Warning: domxml_open_file(): Cannot create required DOM object in ...../horde/lib/Horde/Config.php on line 1026

I verify the value of $file passed to domxml_open_file() in Config.php : OK
Rights on this file are also good.

Any idea ?

Thanks

--