[horde] Documentation

Roberto Lourenço betolourenco at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 18:46:45 PST 2005

Hi all, i´m a fresh administrator of horde webmail. I got it from
qmailtoaster and now i´m petrified because i can´t change nothing or (in
real words) i can´t understand the function of the thing.

i use the tutorial writen by Nate Davis and now i have my system working
fine (it have almost a year) but i´m need to implement some things, such as
sork and antivirus, and for it i´m have finding a big rock´s on my way.

Anyone can recommend me a documentation or something to help me to
understand more.

RedHat 9 - Basic user

Sorry about my english, i´m brazilian!!!

tks all