[horde] Re: horde CVS and lib/Horde

LALOT Dominique lalot at univ-aix.fr
Tue Mar 29 23:19:49 PST 2005

That's may be my last post on that subject.

The last question:
As everything stay in a separate directory, it is possible to manage
several version on the same server.
using install-packages.php, some parts go under pear and are shared.
I'm rather worried by the mix of several versions now.

I also supposed that native CVS sync is broken. We have now to look at
framework updates, and then execute install-packages.php

Am I right?.

Thanks

Dom

--
Dominique LALOT
Ingénieur Système Réseau CISCAM Pole Réseau