[horde] firefox and mozilla and Horde Setup problem

Milos Prudek prudek at bvx.cz
Wed Mar 30 23:53:07 PST 2005

The problem:

In Horde Setup, "General" tab is displayed OK, but no other tabs can be
accessed. When I click them, nothing happens when I use Mozilla (on
Linux) or Firefox (on Windows). MSIE 6.0 works fine.

My setup:

Horde 3.0.4, Apache 2.0.50, Linux Mandrake 10.1, all required PEAR and
PHP modules installed, confirmed by the Horde's test.php page

My mozilla 1.7.2 (Linux) and firefox 1.O (Windows) browsers have
JavaScript enabled. No JavaScript functions are blocked.

Can someone point me in the right direction, please?

--
Milos Prudek